Is WoW Down?
It took 124 ms for a 301 response code with an ip of 220.127.116.11.
How do We Check World of Warcraft Server Status?
- Our Bot visits World of Warcraft.
- We get the Response code, Response time, and IP in response from the server of World of Warcraft.
- With the help of the response code, we decide on the server status of World of Warcraft.
- Response Code, Response time, and IP are displayed with the result.
What are the Response Codes of World of Warcraft Servers?
Response status codes indicate whether a specific HTTP request has been completed. Here are the types of response codes.
- Informational responses (100-199),
- Successful responses (200-299),
- Redirects (300-399),
- Client errors (400-499),
- and Server errors (500-599).
With these response codes, we decide if World of Warcraft is down or not.
Tips to access World of Warcraft if it is not working just for you.
If our test shows that World of Warcraft is up, but you still can't access it, follow these tips.
- Just check the URL of World of Warcraft. Sometimes a typo can cause an error.
- Check other websites also to check if your internet connection is working fine.
- Use a VPN. Sometimes, some site does not work on some network. A VPN can help you to avoid such a situation.
What to do if the World of Warcraft Server is Down?
If our tool shows that World of Warcraft is down, then you can not do much to solve it. Just wait for World of Warcraft to solve the issue.