Is Instagram Down?
It took 19 ms for a 301 response code with an ip of 18.104.22.168.
How do We Check Instagram Server Status?
- Our Bot visits Instagram.
- We get the Response code, Response time, and IP in response from the server of Instagram.
- With the help of the response code, we decide on the server status of Instagram.
- Response Code, Response time, and IP are displayed with the result.
What are the Response Codes of Instagram Servers?
Response status codes indicate whether a specific HTTP request has been completed. Here are the types of response codes.
- Informational responses (100-199),
- Successful responses (200-299),
- Redirects (300-399),
- Client errors (400-499),
- and Server errors (500-599).
With these response codes, we decide if Instagram is down or not.
Tips to access Instagram if it is not working just for you.
If our test shows that Instagram is up, but you still can't access it, follow these tips.
- Just check the URL of Instagram. Sometimes a typo can cause an error.
- Check other websites also to check if your internet connection is working fine.
- Use a VPN. Sometimes, some site does not work on some network. A VPN can help you to avoid such a situation.
What to do if the Instagram Server is Down?
If our tool shows that Instagram is down, then you can not do much to solve it. Just wait for Instagram to solve the issue.