How we check is Site down?
- Our Bot visits the entered Website.
- We get Response code, Response time, and IP in response.
- With the help of the response code, we decide on the status of the website.
- Response Code, Response time, and IP are displayed with the result.
What are the Response Codes of Servers?
Response status codes indicate whether a specific HTTP request has been completed. Here are the types of response codes.
- Informational responses (100–199),
- Successful responses (200–299),
- Redirects (300–399),
- Client errors (400–499),
- and Server errors (500–599).
With these response codes, we decide if the website is down or not?
Tips to Access A Site if it is not working just for you.
If our test shows the website is up but you still can't access it then follow these tips.
- Just check the URL of the Website. Sometimes a typo can cause an error.
- Check other websites also, to check if your internet connection is working fine.
- Use a VPN. Some times, some site does not work on some network. A VPN can help you to avoid such a situation.
What to do if the Website is down?
If our tool shows that the given site is down then you can not do much to solve it. Just wait for them to solve the issue.