Is Discord Down?
It took 28 ms for a 301 response code with an ip of 18.104.22.168.
How we check if Discord is down?
- Our Bot visits Discord.
- We get Response code, Response time, and IP in response.
- With the help of the response code, we decide on the status of Discord.
- Response Code, Response time, and IP are displayed with the result.
What are the Response Codes of Discord Servers?
Response status codes indicate whether a specific HTTP request has been completed. Here are the types of response codes.
- Informational responses (100-199),
- Successful responses (200-299),
- Redirects (300-399),
- Client errors (400-499),
- and Server errors (500-599).
With these response codes, we decide is Discord down or not?
Tips to Access Discord if it is not working just for you.
If our test shows that Discord is up but you still can't access it then follow these tips.
- Just check the URL of Discord. Sometimes a typo can cause an error.
- Check other websites also, to check if your internet connection is working fine.
- Use a VPN. Some times, some site does not work on some network. A VPN can help you to avoid such a situation.
What to do if Discord is down?
If our tool shows that Discord is down then you can not do much to solve it. Just wait for Discord to solve the issue.