Is Facebook Down?
It took 18 ms for a 301 response code with an ip of 184.108.40.206.
How do We Check Facebook Server Status?
- Our Bot visits Facebook.
- We get the Response code, Response time, and IP in response from the server of Facebook.
- With the help of the response code, we decide on the server status of Facebook.
- Response Code, Response time, and IP are displayed with the result.
What are the Response Codes of Facebook Servers?
Response status codes indicate whether a specific HTTP request has been completed. Here are the types of response codes.
- Informational responses (100-199),
- Successful responses (200-299),
- Redirects (300-399),
- Client errors (400-499),
- and Server errors (500-599).
With these response codes, we decide if Facebook is down or not.
Tips to access Facebook if it is not working just for you.
If our test shows that Facebook is up, but you still can't access it, follow these tips.
- Just check the URL of Facebook. Sometimes a typo can cause an error.
- Check other websites also to check if your internet connection is working fine.
- Use a VPN. Sometimes, some site does not work on some network. A VPN can help you to avoid such a situation.
What to do if the Facebook Server is Down?
If our tool shows that Facebook is down, then you can not do much to solve it. Just wait for Facebook to solve the issue.