Is Wikipedia Down?
It took 28 ms for a 301 response code with an ip of 220.127.116.11.
How do We Check Wikipedia Server Status?
- Our Bot visits Wikipedia.
- We get the Response code, Response time, and IP in response from the server of Wikipedia.
- With the help of the response code, we decide on the server status of Wikipedia.
- Response Code, Response time, and IP are displayed with the result.
What are the Response Codes of Wikipedia Servers?
Response status codes indicate whether a specific HTTP request has been completed. Here are the types of response codes.
- Informational responses (100-199),
- Successful responses (200-299),
- Redirects (300-399),
- Client errors (400-499),
- and Server errors (500-599).
With these response codes, we decide if Wikipedia is down or not.
Tips to access Wikipedia if it is not working just for you.
If our test shows that Wikipedia is up, but you still can't access it, follow these tips.
- Just check the URL of Wikipedia. Sometimes a typo can cause an error.
- Check other websites also to check if your internet connection is working fine.
- Use a VPN. Sometimes, some site does not work on some network. A VPN can help you to avoid such a situation.
What to do if the Wikipedia Server is Down?
If our tool shows that Wikipedia is down, then you can not do much to solve it. Just wait for Wikipedia to solve the issue.