Is WhatsApp Web Down?
It took 65 ms for a 403 response code with an ip of 22.214.171.124.
How do We Check WhatsApp Web Server Status?
- Our Bot visits WhatsApp Web.
- We get the Response code, Response time, and IP in response from the server of WhatsApp Web.
- With the help of the response code, we decide on the server status of WhatsApp Web.
- Response Code, Response time, and IP are displayed with the result.
What are the Response Codes of WhatsApp Web Servers?
Response status codes indicate whether a specific HTTP request has been completed. Here are the types of response codes.
- Informational responses (100-199),
- Successful responses (200-299),
- Redirects (300-399),
- Client errors (400-499),
- and Server errors (500-599).
With these response codes, we decide if WhatsApp Web is down or not.
Tips to access WhatsApp Web if it is not working just for you.
If our test shows that WhatsApp Web is up, but you still can't access it, follow these tips.
- Just check the URL of WhatsApp Web. Sometimes a typo can cause an error.
- Check other websites also to check if your internet connection is working fine.
- Use a VPN. Sometimes, some site does not work on some network. A VPN can help you to avoid such a situation.
What to do if the WhatsApp Web Server is Down?
If our tool shows that WhatsApp Web is down, then you can not do much to solve it. Just wait for WhatsApp Web to solve the issue.