Is WhatsApp Down?
It took 84 ms for a 403 response code with an ip of 22.214.171.124.
How do We Check WhatsApp Server Status?
- Our Bot visits WhatsApp.
- We get the Response code, Response time, and IP in response from the server of WhatsApp.
- With the help of the response code, we decide on the server status of WhatsApp.
- Response Code, Response time, and IP are displayed with the result.
What are the Response Codes of WhatsApp Servers?
Response status codes indicate whether a specific HTTP request has been completed. Here are the types of response codes.
- Informational responses (100-199),
- Successful responses (200-299),
- Redirects (300-399),
- Client errors (400-499),
- and Server errors (500-599).
With these response codes, we decide if WhatsApp is down or not.
Tips to access WhatsApp if it is not working just for you.
If our test shows that WhatsApp is up, but you still can't access it, follow these tips.
- Just check the URL of WhatsApp. Sometimes a typo can cause an error.
- Check other websites also to check if your internet connection is working fine.
- Use a VPN. Sometimes, some site does not work on some network. A VPN can help you to avoid such a situation.
What to do if the WhatsApp Server is Down?
If our tool shows that WhatsApp is down, then you can not do much to solve it. Just wait for WhatsApp to solve the issue.