Is Telegram Down?
We got a 501 response code with an ip of 220.127.116.11.
How we check if Telegram is down?
- Our Bot visits Telegram.
- We get Response code, Response time, and IP in response.
- With the help of the response code, we decide on the status of Telegram.
- Response Code, Response time, and IP are displayed with the result.
What are the Response Codes of Telegram Servers?
Response status codes indicate whether a specific HTTP request has been completed. Here are the types of response codes.
- Informational responses (100–199),
- Successful responses (200–299),
- Redirects (300–399),
- Client errors (400–499),
- and Server errors (500–599).
With these response codes, we decide is Telegram down or not?
Tips to Access Telegram if it is not working just for you.
If our test shows that Telegram is up but you still can't access it then follow these tips.
- Just check the URL of Telegram. Sometimes a typo can cause an error.
- Check other websites also, to check if your internet connection is working fine.
- Use a VPN. Some times, some site does not work on some network. A VPN can help you to avoid such a situation.
What to do if Telegram is down?
If our tool shows that Telegram is down then you can not do much to solve it. Just wait for Telegram to solve the issue.