Is Roll20 Down?
It took 50 Milliseconds for a 301 response code with an ip of 220.127.116.11.
How we check if Roll20 is down?
- Our Bot visits Roll20.
- We get Response code, Response time, and IP in response.
- With the help of the response code, we decide on the status of Roll20.
- Response Code, Response time, and IP are displayed with the result.
What are the Response Codes of Roll20 Servers?
Response status codes indicate whether a specific HTTP request has been completed. Here are the types of response codes.
- Informational responses (100–199),
- Successful responses (200–299),
- Redirects (300–399),
- Client errors (400–499),
- and Server errors (500–599).
With these response codes, we decide is Roll20 down or not?
Tips to Access Roll20 if it is not working just for you.
If our test shows that Roll20 is up but you still can't access it then follow these tips.
- Just check the URL of Roll20. Sometimes a typo can cause an error.
- Check other websites also, to check if your internet connection is working fine.
- Use a VPN. Some times, some site does not work on some network. A VPN can help you to avoid such a situation.
What to do if Roll20 is down?
If our tool shows that Roll20 is down then you can not do much to solve it. Just wait for Roll20 to solve the issue.