Is Path of Exile Down?
It took 49 Milliseconds for a 301 response code with an ip of 18.104.22.168.
How we check if Path of Exile is down?
- Our Bot visits Path of Exile.
- We get Response code, Response time, and IP in response.
- With the help of the response code, we decide on the status of Path of Exile.
- Response Code, Response time, and IP are displayed with the result.
What are the Response Codes of Path of Exile Servers?
Response status codes indicate whether a specific HTTP request has been completed. Here are the types of response codes.
- Informational responses (100–199),
- Successful responses (200–299),
- Redirects (300–399),
- Client errors (400–499),
- and Server errors (500–599).
With these response codes, we decide is Path of Exile down or not?
Tips to Access Path of Exile if it is not working just for you.
If our test shows that Path of Exile is up but you still can't access it then follow these tips.
- Just check the URL of Path of Exile. Sometimes a typo can cause an error.
- Check other websites also, to check if your internet connection is working fine.
- Use a VPN. Some times, some site does not work on some network. A VPN can help you to avoid such a situation.
What to do if Path of Exile is down?
If our tool shows that Path of Exile is down then you can not do much to solve it. Just wait for Path of Exile to solve the issue.