Is Outlook Down?
It took 60 ms for a 301 response code with an ip of 220.127.116.11.
How we check if Outlook is down?
- Our Bot visits Outlook.
- We get Response code, Response time, and IP in response.
- With the help of the response code, we decide on the status of Outlook.
- Response Code, Response time, and IP are displayed with the result.
What are the Response Codes of Outlook Servers?
Response status codes indicate whether a specific HTTP request has been completed. Here are the types of response codes.
- Informational responses (100-199),
- Successful responses (200-299),
- Redirects (300-399),
- Client errors (400-499),
- and Server errors (500-599).
With these response codes, we decide is Outlook down or not?
Tips to Access Outlook if it is not working just for you.
If our test shows that Outlook is up but you still can't access it then follow these tips.
- Just check the URL of Outlook. Sometimes a typo can cause an error.
- Check other websites also, to check if your internet connection is working fine.
- Use a VPN. Some times, some site does not work on some network. A VPN can help you to avoid such a situation.
What to do if Outlook is down?
If our tool shows that Outlook is down then you can not do much to solve it. Just wait for Outlook to solve the issue.