Is Microsoft Store Down?
It took 36 Milliseconds for a 302 response code with an ip of 18.104.22.168.
How we check if Microsoft Store is down?
- Our Bot visits Microsoft Store.
- We get Response code, Response time, and IP in response.
- With the help of the response code, we decide on the status of Microsoft Store.
- Response Code, Response time, and IP are displayed with the result.
What are the Response Codes of Microsoft Store Servers?
Response status codes indicate whether a specific HTTP request has been completed. Here are the types of response codes.
- Informational responses (100–199),
- Successful responses (200–299),
- Redirects (300–399),
- Client errors (400–499),
- and Server errors (500–599).
With these response codes, we decide is Microsoft Store down or not?
Tips to Access Microsoft Store if it is not working just for you.
If our test shows that Microsoft Store is up but you still can't access it then follow these tips.
- Just check the URL of Microsoft Store. Sometimes a typo can cause an error.
- Check other websites also, to check if your internet connection is working fine.
- Use a VPN. Some times, some site does not work on some network. A VPN can help you to avoid such a situation.
What to do if Microsoft Store is down?
If our tool shows that Microsoft Store is down then you can not do much to solve it. Just wait for Microsoft Store to solve the issue.