Is Microsoft 365 Down?
It took 24 ms for a 302 response code with an ip of 22.214.171.124.
How we check if Microsoft 365 is down?
- Our Bot visits Microsoft 365.
- We get Response code, Response time, and IP in response.
- With the help of the response code, we decide on the status of Microsoft 365.
- Response Code, Response time, and IP are displayed with the result.
What are the Response Codes of Microsoft 365 Servers?
Response status codes indicate whether a specific HTTP request has been completed. Here are the types of response codes.
- Informational responses (100-199),
- Successful responses (200-299),
- Redirects (300-399),
- Client errors (400-499),
- and Server errors (500-599).
With these response codes, we decide is Microsoft 365 down or not?
Tips to Access Microsoft 365 if it is not working just for you.
If our test shows that Microsoft 365 is up but you still can't access it then follow these tips.
- Just check the URL of Microsoft 365. Sometimes a typo can cause an error.
- Check other websites also, to check if your internet connection is working fine.
- Use a VPN. Some times, some site does not work on some network. A VPN can help you to avoid such a situation.
What to do if Microsoft 365 is down?
If our tool shows that Microsoft 365 is down then you can not do much to solve it. Just wait for Microsoft 365 to solve the issue.