Is Windows Live Hotmail Down?
It took 34 ms for a 301 response code with an ip of 220.127.116.11.
How we check if Windows Live Hotmail is down?
- Our Bot visits Windows Live Hotmail.
- We get Response code, Response time, and IP in response.
- With the help of the response code, we decide on the status of Windows Live Hotmail.
- Response Code, Response time, and IP are displayed with the result.
What are the Response Codes of Windows Live Hotmail Servers?
Response status codes indicate whether a specific HTTP request has been completed. Here are the types of response codes.
- Informational responses (100-199),
- Successful responses (200-299),
- Redirects (300-399),
- Client errors (400-499),
- and Server errors (500-599).
With these response codes, we decide is Windows Live Hotmail down or not?
Tips to Access Windows Live Hotmail if it is not working just for you.
If our test shows that Windows Live Hotmail is up but you still can't access it then follow these tips.
- Just check the URL of Windows Live Hotmail. Sometimes a typo can cause an error.
- Check other websites also, to check if your internet connection is working fine.
- Use a VPN. Some times, some site does not work on some network. A VPN can help you to avoid such a situation.
What to do if Windows Live Hotmail is down?
If our tool shows that Windows Live Hotmail is down then you can not do much to solve it. Just wait for Windows Live Hotmail to solve the issue.