Is Google Down?
It took 18 ms for a 200 response code with an ip of 184.108.40.206.
How do We Check Google Server Status?
- Our Bot visits Google.
- We get the Response code, Response time, and IP in response from the server of Google.
- With the help of the response code, we decide on the server status of Google.
- Response Code, Response time, and IP are displayed with the result.
What are the Response Codes of Google Servers?
Response status codes indicate whether a specific HTTP request has been completed. Here are the types of response codes.
- Informational responses (100-199),
- Successful responses (200-299),
- Redirects (300-399),
- Client errors (400-499),
- and Server errors (500-599).
With these response codes, we decide if Google is down or not.
Tips to access Google if it is not working just for you.
If our test shows that Google is up, but you still can't access it, follow these tips.
- Just check the URL of Google. Sometimes a typo can cause an error.
- Check other websites also to check if your internet connection is working fine.
- Use a VPN. Sometimes, some site does not work on some network. A VPN can help you to avoid such a situation.
What to do if the Google Server is Down?
If our tool shows that Google is down, then you can not do much to solve it. Just wait for Google to solve the issue.