Is Google Down?
It took 21 ms for a 200 response code with an ip of 126.96.36.199.
How we check if Google is down?
- Our Bot visits Google.
- We get Response code, Response time, and IP in response.
- With the help of the response code, we decide on the status of Google.
- Response Code, Response time, and IP are displayed with the result.
What are the Response Codes of Google Servers?
Response status codes indicate whether a specific HTTP request has been completed. Here are the types of response codes.
- Informational responses (100-199),
- Successful responses (200-299),
- Redirects (300-399),
- Client errors (400-499),
- and Server errors (500-599).
With these response codes, we decide is Google down or not?
Tips to Access Google if it is not working just for you.
If our test shows that Google is up but you still can't access it then follow these tips.
- Just check the URL of Google. Sometimes a typo can cause an error.
- Check other websites also, to check if your internet connection is working fine.
- Use a VPN. Some times, some site does not work on some network. A VPN can help you to avoid such a situation.
What to do if Google is down?
If our tool shows that Google is down then you can not do much to solve it. Just wait for Google to solve the issue.