Is Github Down?
It took 19 ms for a 301 response code with an ip of 220.127.116.11.
How do We Check Github Server Status?
- Our Bot visits Github.
- We get the Response code, Response time, and IP in response from the server of Github.
- With the help of the response code, we decide on the server status of Github.
- Response Code, Response time, and IP are displayed with the result.
What are the Response Codes of Github Servers?
Response status codes indicate whether a specific HTTP request has been completed. Here are the types of response codes.
- Informational responses (100-199),
- Successful responses (200-299),
- Redirects (300-399),
- Client errors (400-499),
- and Server errors (500-599).
With these response codes, we decide if Github is down or not.
Tips to access Github if it is not working just for you.
If our test shows that Github is up, but you still can't access it, follow these tips.
- Just check the URL of Github. Sometimes a typo can cause an error.
- Check other websites also to check if your internet connection is working fine.
- Use a VPN. Sometimes, some site does not work on some network. A VPN can help you to avoid such a situation.
What to do if the Github Server is Down?
If our tool shows that Github is down, then you can not do much to solve it. Just wait for Github to solve the issue.