Is Facebook Messenger Down?
It took 83 ms for a 301 response code with an ip of 126.96.36.199.
How do We Check Facebook Messenger Server Status?
- Our Bot visits Facebook Messenger.
- We get the Response code, Response time, and IP in response from the server of Facebook Messenger.
- With the help of the response code, we decide on the server status of Facebook Messenger.
- Response Code, Response time, and IP are displayed with the result.
What are the Response Codes of Facebook Messenger Servers?
Response status codes indicate whether a specific HTTP request has been completed. Here are the types of response codes.
- Informational responses (100-199),
- Successful responses (200-299),
- Redirects (300-399),
- Client errors (400-499),
- and Server errors (500-599).
With these response codes, we decide if Facebook Messenger is down or not.
Tips to access Facebook Messenger if it is not working just for you.
If our test shows that Facebook Messenger is up, but you still can't access it, follow these tips.
- Just check the URL of Facebook Messenger. Sometimes a typo can cause an error.
- Check other websites also to check if your internet connection is working fine.
- Use a VPN. Sometimes, some site does not work on some network. A VPN can help you to avoid such a situation.
What to do if the Facebook Messenger Server is Down?
If our tool shows that Facebook Messenger is down, then you can not do much to solve it. Just wait for Facebook Messenger to solve the issue.