Is Craigslist Down?
It took 83 ms for a 301 response code with an ip of 22.214.171.124.
How we check if Craigslist is down?
- Our Bot visits Craigslist.
- We get Response code, Response time, and IP in response.
- With the help of the response code, we decide on the status of Craigslist.
- Response Code, Response time, and IP are displayed with the result.
What are the Response Codes of Craigslist Servers?
Response status codes indicate whether a specific HTTP request has been completed. Here are the types of response codes.
- Informational responses (100-199),
- Successful responses (200-299),
- Redirects (300-399),
- Client errors (400-499),
- and Server errors (500-599).
With these response codes, we decide is Craigslist down or not?
Tips to Access Craigslist if it is not working just for you.
If our test shows that Craigslist is up but you still can't access it then follow these tips.
- Just check the URL of Craigslist. Sometimes a typo can cause an error.
- Check other websites also, to check if your internet connection is working fine.
- Use a VPN. Some times, some site does not work on some network. A VPN can help you to avoid such a situation.
What to do if Craigslist is down?
If our tool shows that Craigslist is down then you can not do much to solve it. Just wait for Craigslist to solve the issue.