Is Cox Down?
It took 20 ms for a 301 response code with an ip of 18.104.22.168.
How do We Check Cox Server Status?
- Our Bot visits Cox.
- We get the Response code, Response time, and IP in response from the server of Cox.
- With the help of the response code, we decide on the server status of Cox.
- Response Code, Response time, and IP are displayed with the result.
What are the Response Codes of Cox Servers?
Response status codes indicate whether a specific HTTP request has been completed. Here are the types of response codes.
- Informational responses (100-199),
- Successful responses (200-299),
- Redirects (300-399),
- Client errors (400-499),
- and Server errors (500-599).
With these response codes, we decide if Cox is down or not.
Tips to access Cox if it is not working just for you.
If our test shows that Cox is up, but you still can't access it, follow these tips.
- Just check the URL of Cox. Sometimes a typo can cause an error.
- Check other websites also to check if your internet connection is working fine.
- Use a VPN. Sometimes, some site does not work on some network. A VPN can help you to avoid such a situation.
What to do if the Cox Server is Down?
If our tool shows that Cox is down, then you can not do much to solve it. Just wait for Cox to solve the issue.